Friday, September 14, 2012

First Entry: The Big Dip in the Pool

  Hello, I'm Josh from blackswanstudios and I recently decided to take a long dive in cold water.  What I mean is that, I woke up one morning, a week or so ago and found I had the time and temperament  to do something I've wanted to do for a very long time.
  Next spring, around March or April I'm going to leave my front doorstep, take a lazy left hand curve and get on the Pinhoti Trail section that is a mile down the road.  Then I'm gonna keep going.  For about two thousand miles.


This blog is a place for my friends and family to keep up on my musings and preparation, and to eventually be a record of my trail experience.  It's gonna be one part travel book, and one part navel gazing, one part cat videos.  Well, not so much cat videos... hehe.

2 comments:

  1. I'm assuming you mean gazing at your navel not at naval persons. I vote for the cat videos; you know how much I enjoy them. I'll be rooting for you all the way and chewing my nails off!

    ReplyDelete